- Minus 15 kg of total front and rear weight over original components and still maintaining required strength and stiffness.
- 7075-T6 aluminium billet CNC knuckles and with optimized design
and all double shear connections provide low weight and high strenght.
- All the rear links and arms are made of high strength steel.
CrMo rod ends and sphericals used instead of rubber bushings.
- Camber and bumpsteer adjustments.
Rear Camber adjustment is buit into the upright and it is very easy to use at the trackside.
Also possibility to adjust bumpsteer at the upright.
- The standard 17“ or bigger wheel can be used.
If standard wheels are used, then there are no modifications needed for bodywork. If the wheels are wider to outside, then some bodywork should be done to have enough wheel clearance for bump travel.
- Brakes can be used from EVO 7, 8, 9, or 10.
There are 2 caliper attachment possibilities for rear.
- EVO CV joints are known to be very good to handle big power,
but for any case if power and grip exeed their limits, then uprights have room for bigger CV joint if needed.
- Adjustable antiroll bar (swaybar) motion ratio.
Mitsubishi EVO 7 8 9 Rear Suspension Drop Knuckle Kit